Hong, Ka H; Attfield, J Paul. (2019). Long range electronic phase separation in CaFe3O5, [dataset]. University of Edinburgh. School of Chemistry. Attfield Research Group. https://doi.org/10.7488/ds/2378.
Data are to accompany 'Long range electronic phase separation in CaFe3O5', by K. H. Hong et al, Nature Communications (2018).
Details of data files;
(1) D2 instrument powder X-ray diffraction - cif file and data file for 300 K structure refinement.
(2) Electrical properties measurements - data files for resistance and magnetoresistance vs temperature measurements.
(3) Magnetisation measurements - data files for magnetisation vs temperature measurements and magnetisation vs field at specified temperatures.
(4) Powder neutron diffraction - cif files, magnetic cif files and data files for structure refinements at indicated temperatures.
(5) Powder synchrotron X-ray diffraction - cif files and data files for structure refinements at indicated temperatures.
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336, VAT Registration Number GB 592 9507 00, and is acknowledged by the UK authorities as a “Recognised body” which has been granted degree awarding powers.